Monday, June 27, 2005

I have sold out.

I couldn't help it. I felt so alone. Everyone has blogs now. I was standing all by myself in the frozen tundra, when the ghost of Frank Sinatra appeared. He said he'd kick my ass if I didn't conform to the current trend and post my thoughts and observations in a manner that was entertaining and informative to almost noone but myself. When I asked him how he would kick my ass, what with him being dead and all, he said "I'm Frank, baby. I'll do whatever I damn well please."

So because of this, I am now posting my 2 cents on the web in a forum where the man can't keep me down. I will be updating this as the mood strikes me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh...I see...you get a blog, but not on 300proof??? :(

Incompetant Critic said...

you rite pretty well ..Haha

Serge A. Storms said...

Thanks. Buy my record.