Tuesday, July 12, 2005

What the world needs now is an asteroid.

I've been bored. And when bored my mind wanders towards all kinds of possibilities. Today, it found this....if by some odd chance the movies are at all accurate in this, the world needs an alien invasion or an asteroid/meteorite/comet. Preferably both. As I watch movies such as Armageddon, Deep Impact, The Core, Independance Day, and Stuart Saves his Family, I realize that despite all the disagreements and religion in the world, we can all be united under one common goal if the well being of the planet is threatened.

It is in this that I have also decided that Super Villains are the true heroes, because they are always trying to find a way to destroy/take over a planet, which inevitably means the world will have to unite to stop them. And the Super Heroes are actually bad, because they jump in at the last minute, quelling the villains plans, and causing the world to once again crumble into chaos and madness.

So, for the good of humanity, I announce my campaign to become the worlds first true super villain, and crush the armies of the world beneath my iron fist, and uniting all of man kind in a fantasy land of rainbows and puppy dogs. What are we doing tonight? The same thing we will be doing every night, Pinky...trying to take over the world!

2 comments:

Serge A. Storms said...

That would be awesome. Could you wear that little Robin outfit?

Magnus Maximus said...

Ozymandias totally had it right in Watchmen....