Friday, January 16, 2009

Quitter.

I'm trying Ringo. I'm trying real hard to quit smoking. But those cigarettes are sexy little sirens and they keep calling me to the rocks. I've cut back, I've even gone a sporadic day or so without one, but the sinister urge is still there. I tried signing up for the state of Florida's assistance site, but the navigation of it alone sent me outside with a square in hand. I called their help line, they're going to be sending me free patches, gum, lozenges, and having a free counselor call me and help me out, but that doesn't start for a week or so, and I won't see the gear for a week after that. I want to be done with it now. As it stands now, I've gone from smoking a pack a day down to about 5 cigs a day, but I want it gone. From what I've heard, it's easier to quit heroin. Damn the Camel.

No comments: