Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Best. Video. Ever.

First off, let me just say how much I hate Panic At the Disco. No, it's not because I'm getting old and think that all new music sucks. It's that I have musical taste and can say - unflinchingly - that 85% of the new music that craps through the radio sucks. Panic At the Disco is just the same rehashed emo garbage that, for some god awful reason, appears to appeal to the kids. I really can't tell the difference between Panic At the Disco and Fall Out Boy, other than Panic tries to church up their shitty songs by giving them longer titles and Fall Out Boy ruined a perfectly good Simpsons reference by taking the name for their shitty band. That being said, I hope you enjoy this video that was shown to me by my pal El Dewsio, who added the subtitle:

New lyrics:

i chime in with "have a fucking bottle in the face you cunt" it's much better to see this kind of thing live at a fucking concert


No comments: